4 Things to Pray for Your Kids or Grandkids (Updated) | CHRIST CONNECTION

Years ago I began to pray through the lives of my grandchildren.  I had a notebook for each one.  As I prayed about their early development, school years, relationships, spiritual lives, and ultimately their future spouses and children, I recorded these in the notebooks.  Then, on their 12th birthday, I gave them the prayer notebook I had started and encouraged them to continue to fill the notebook with their own prayers.  I still have one left to give.  With this in mind, I came across the following blog (link below) with some excellent suggestions as to things to pray for your kids/grandkids..  Enjoy!

4 Things to Pray for Your Kids or Grandkids (Updated) | CHRIST CONNECTION:



'via Blog this'

< scripttype="text/javascript" src="http://tweetmeme.com/i/scripts/button.js">< /script>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man's Way vs God's Way

Waiting for Christmas sermon, Waiting for Christmas sermon by Brian Bill, Luke, Luke - SermonCentral.com

To Whom Should We Pray?