When God Makes Lemonade (Review)

tbbmedia gave me the opportunity to read and review this book by Don Jacobson.  As a busy pastor, Don has provided me a priceless tool that will remain on my desk near my commentaries and Study Bibles.  I'm always looking for real life illustrations that will enhance my sermons.  That is exactly what Don provides in this book.  The illustrations are from real life incidents that Don has gathered from numerous sources.  In addition, at the end of some of the stories, he provides a "Lemon Drop" which is an addendum that Don adds which gives a brief application of the story.
Sixty eight real life stories will encourage and cheer the reader, and will provide illustrative material for many sermons.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man's Way vs God's Way

Waiting for Christmas sermon, Waiting for Christmas sermon by Brian Bill, Luke, Luke - SermonCentral.com

To Whom Should We Pray?